Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 8

So today I have doubled my expectations for posts this month. Go me!

Today was action packed! We started out at the Broken Egg for free birthday breakfast at 7 and spent one an entire hour at home during the day. We shopped, visited, and shopped some more. I got the final few things for the party on Saturday, and loved on Walmart for stocking the Snow White doll, that I searched high and low for on Monday. It was marked $10, but rang up $6. And I was finally glad Snow White isn't considered the 'popular princess'... We shopped for maternity clothes :) successfully, I might add! I'm so excited to start wearing my new clothes! (And they were all paid for by my generous mother-in-law!) We traded in some old movies and got Cars 2 for $4. We stopped by Old Navy, I'm always so glad I do, all their outerwear is 50% off and I got a 30% off coupon in my email. They let me use them together and we got Kay a nice warm coat with a hood for $12! I also used the coupon at home and got an on-sale maternity fleece for $14! Woo hoo! I love good deals! Poor Frank passed out before 9 to Monsters Inc. and Kay went down without a fight as soon as it ended. So it's been a good day, a long one but really fun. There are all my good remarks for the day, on to the juicy stuff.

I've got a HUGE rant that I always, always think about but never say anything. But today I've had enough! Maybe the Ramp has rubbed off Frank and on to me, but if this offends you, I don't care. If you post anywhere that you are thankful for G-d, or anytime you post and you don't have the balls to type His ENTIRE Almighty name, you're better off not posting anything at all. Jesus said "but everyone who denies me here on earth, I will also deny before my Father (notice how there's no ---- in His name?!) in heaven." (Matt 10:33) You are like the church of Laodicea from Revelation... "But since you are like lukewarm water, neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth!" (Rev. 3:16) I wonder if your name will appear ------- in the Book of Life? "And anyone whose name was not found recorded in the Book of Life was thrown into the lake of fire." (Rev. 20:15) Whew. Now. I have thought a lot about this. I have tried to justify this person, thinking they were trying to be courteous to non-believers, or they want to maintain a professional appearance for job related reasons, but the more I think about it, the more pissed it makes me! Jesus' life on earth-REAL, His crucifixion, suffering and blood-ALL REAL, His resurrection-REAL! Praise the
Lord! He conquered death! But that little hyphen in the center of His name, where you are too ashamed to claim His victory, one day He will conquer that too. We as believers should be SHOUTING GOD'S glory from the rooftops and to everyone! Whether they listen or not, because He came to the earth, not to live, but to DIE, for YOU! And HE is REAL!!!!!! Claim Him! ALL of HIM!

I feel like I should insert a pause here. So please, wait with me.

...




Day 8
Today I am Thankful for God's joy! He has given me victory over this life through His precious blood and I will not waste it. It may not be popular to profess His name is such a bold manner, and this is very, very new to me (like 30 seconds new), but Jesus wasn't popular either. He was stoned, beaten, and ultimately murdered. He and the disciples were outcasts. But you know, I'd rather be an outcast like my Lord and Savior than be thrown into that lake of fire. And because of everything He accomplished for me on that cross I have His Joy! A joy that overflows!

Philippians 4:4
Rejoice in the Lord always! I will say it again: Rejoice!





No comments:

Post a Comment