Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 3

Have you noticed the numbers of thankfulers are dwindling? Down to 6 today. Pathetic. And the real disappointment is all the 'good' ones have vanished. The fleeting thought of re-friending drama-girl is becoming more of a reality by the minute.

Today has seemed to stretch on forever. Kay had a rough night and an early morning. Frank started his 10 days leave stint. The growing mountain of clean laundry finally got put away. And Frank headed to the backwoods of Alabama for a weekend retreat at Ramp. So of course that means Kay and I are holed up at the rents until Monday.

Day 3 was harder than expected. Basically because it was a trying day all around. What little patience my pregnant butt started with this morning quickly dissipated. Don't get me wrong, I love having my husband home during the day but it messes with our routine, and by routine I mean nap time. I really, REALLY need a nap to make it through the day and keep up with Kay but nap time went out the window with daddy home and I'm dragging now.

So today family isn't on the top of my list. But bed time, oh, quickly climbing the ranks ;)

But seriously, I managed to find something to be Thankful for today. Here you go.

Day 3
Today I am thankful for God listening and answering prayers. I am continually amazed that the Lord answers me and yet I know I shouldn't be. But the concept is just so beyond comprehension to my human brain. The God of the entire Universe cares enough about me to listen to me! And not only does He listen, He responds! He is faithful in everything, even the small things and Webster doesn't have enough words to describe His Majesty! If you don't know Jesus and believe in His love for you, you are not living.

See you tomorrow friends... I have a feeling I'll be singing a different tune with my husband gone. :))




No comments:

Post a Comment