Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 7

Holy Cow today flew by while waiting for Frank to get home! Kay and I did lots of running around, shopping and zero cleaning. I'm down to the wire for my Day 7 so I had better just jump right in!

Day 7
Today (on my husband's birthday) I am Thankful for Frank. I just want to interject on my own item here and tell you about something I heard once in a sermon. The Pastor said not to be thankful you picked the right man, but thankful you picked the right God! Amen! Frank is by no means perfect, sorry honey, but because of Jesus we have an amazing marriage. I am so incredibly thankful Frank loves the Lord and is the spiritual leader in our family. I am thankful that Frank chooses to love me everyday, I'm sure it's not always easy. He is my own personal prayer warrior. He is my best friend. He is a wonderful father. And much, much more, but to be fair to you, I'll save you from the rest of this mush... Plus Frank probably wouldn't mind if I lavished a little more time on him today.

Stay tuned. I'm running out of good things to be thankful for! Soon I'll have to find inspiration from Facebook phonies who are thankful for their computers and video games.



No comments:

Post a Comment