Thursday, April 14, 2011

Yes, I would like laser eyes... Please.

I was once asked at a job interview if I could have any super power what would it be... hehehehe... Oh, have I got a good one. I would like, please, to be able to shoot lasers from my eyes. You know, X-Man-Cyclops style. At the time I justified it by saying, as a Referee, if a player got out of line I would just **zap** Problem Solved.

It's been 5 years, haven't changed my mind. There are still people who deserve a little zap. Cut me off in traffic? I don't think so. Rude to me on the phone? Sorry about your luck. Noisy neighbors? Not anymore. Wake me up at 2am cause your bass is shaking my bedroom.? Oh.
Don't judge me. You wish you could do it too. Ever seen a parent be mean to a little kid for no reason? I'm sorry, but they definitely deserve a little jolt.

Now this doesn't sound or feel very Christian to me. But who are we kidding, it's just a fantasy. A gratifying one.

The only answer I couldn't give was the ability to fly. Ha! Didn't even cross my mind. That's lame. Don't get me wrong, it would be fun, but there are planes, helicopters, bungee jumping, you get the idea... But what do I have to give others a little slap upside the head when they're on my nerves? I'm not Gibbs, I can't go around giving head slaps. What other options do I have? Here's hoping evolution does some major work!

No comments:

Post a Comment