Friday, April 8, 2011

The Start.

Last night as Frank and I readied ourselves for bed I decided the time had come to share the latest news. He must finally know the truth! I had started a blog. Frank said nothing. Followed by an over dramatized "Noooooooo!!!" At this point I feel I must mention our hatred of over sharing.
We tolerate Facebook in the slightest amounts.
We dislike myspace (do people still use that?).
We deplore twitter!
And we absolutely loath blogs. So the fact I had started my own made me both giddy and nauseous. But I digress.
Then the obvious question, but why?!?! Well, for obvious reasons, to share the latest happenings, complain anonymously about people who clog up my Facebook newsfeed, share recipes and brag about all the beautiful and very free Pampered Chef products I'm getting!!!! After a few moments of silence, in honor of my dignity, Frank says "I have a confession." (Me?!?!)"I have a twitter account." Bahahahaaaa!!! Frank immediately starts in with his reasonings, to follow Kobe and Lebron (did you know his momma got arrested? I had not, until this conversation) and Jim Rome (add him to the list of dislikes). We then proceeded to lay in bed and laugh at ourselves. <- Mark that one down as a quality family time.
So this is it, the start, it's not much, just the ramblings of a crazy military wife, cooped up mother and brand spanking new Pampered Chef consultant. Enjoy fellow crazies! xxx





Location:Home

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Welcome to blogland! Mine is Bargerblurbs.blogspot.com. It's pretty fun! Kara and Heather and Melissa have blogs too. Their links are on the side of my blog.

    ReplyDelete