Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Diagnosis: Not Pregnant

I am not pregnant. I know I am not pregnant, there is no possible way I am pregnant.

But I am nauseous all the time. For the last few months I feel like getting sick at least once a day. Yesterday it was in the morning, today after doing dishes.

It all started when Frankie got me these vitamins. I took one, got sick. The next day, rinse and repeat. I haven't felt the same since...

I've also developed a keen sense of super smell. The smallest odor makes me gag (Sounds like a parasite, I know!!!!). I walk past the tightly closed trash can, gag. I open the fridge, gag. I open the freshly loaded dishwasher, gag. Thinking about smells, making me gag, I had better stop.

Now I'm going to put the final nail in my own coffin. I have been having some massive headaches and dizzy spells. Add not sleeping and very vivid dreams to the list, as well.

Sounds like irrefutable baby evidence to me. (Honestly, I'm disappointed that's not the case. It's just not the right time for us, yet.) So why am I feeling so gross and sick? Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!




1 comment:

  1. Could it possibly be an inner ear infection? I had one a little over a year ago that made me deathly nauseous... made the room feel like it was spinning at times... gave me horrible headaches... and weird dreams... I had no problems going to sleep, but because of the dreams, some true issues STAYING asleep... it really had me thinking I was pregnant, but alas-->Turned out to be an inner ear infection. The funny thing was, my ear never hurt! But when the doctor gave me that diagnosis, I took the meds she prescribed anyways... because truth be told, I was desperate! And it went away a week or so later!!

    ReplyDelete