Saturday, May 5, 2012

Blog? What Blog?

My, it's been a while. I know. Things have been a bit crazy over the past 3+ weeks or so. I have done an awful job of connecting with friends and returning calls, texts and emails. I'm sorry friends! I so appreciate all your encouragement and love! Thank you! I feel so loved! I've been sick for the past 10 days, and it hurts to talk plus with 2 kids, (one nursing almost every 2 hours) I have been trying to rest every chance I get!

Unfortunately, for my faithful followers, this week is going to be busy too and I won't be able to post. My mother-in-law and brother-in-law land in Denver in about 2 hours and, well, let's face it, my house is just not clean yet. SO I need to get busy. But I just wanted you all to know that I love you and I will try to post soon! I have lots to share! The Birthday Story! Completed Projects! Andddd, A Put Together House!

I'm thinking and praying for you and your families! Also, for those of you in Virginia/Carolina, the kids and I will probably be visiting in June! Will let you know for sure soon!

I love you all!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh Rachel! Hooray! Welcome back. Can't wait for all your upcoming posts. We all understand you have your hands full in the meantime. Hope the visit with the fam goes well. :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you do visit! But I think you're crazy if you're planning on flying with two kids. Look forward to talking to you soon :)

    ReplyDelete